SHOPPING // x Amazon.ca // My Summer Essentials
With the temperature finally reaching for 30 degrees, I've rounded up my summer essentials that will be perfect for any hot summer day from a road trip or an adventurous day out!
As per usual, Amazon.ca has everything I need in one spot :) and I've made it super easy for you all to shop my faves!!
*Just click on the image to SHOP*
1. Well designed water bottle - Keeps drink cold for 24h + the mouth is wide enough for ice cubes. PLUS how cute is this design!? I have been looking for a new water bottle for ages, and haven't really wanted to splurge on a Swell bottle, but I finally gave in. They really are the best around and I love the fact that they can keep my water cold for so long because there's nothing I dislike more than lukewarm water!!
2. Face wipes - because as much as we can try to not sweat on a humid summer day, it feels amazing to be able to quickly clean your face :) I love it when I can just use a single wipe to refresh my face. Sometimes I am too tired after an event to properly clean my face, but these wipes make it so simple to keep my skin healthy. So now I carry them with me whenever I have a long day and need to feel refreshened, especially during the summer!
3. Cute baseball cap - You can never have too much sun protection :) And you know I love anything that comes in white AND has an avocado on it!! I love myself a good brimmed hat, but when I'm on-the-go, a baseball cap will always win. This avocado hat fits all my needs from looking super cute to keeping my hair out of my face and protecting my skin from sun damage.
4. Straw Carryall Bag - Everyone needs the perfect bag for summer to carry all your summer essentials in, especially a super cute pompom one like this that has a fabric tie enclosure! I'm someone that prefers carrying a larger bag because I love carrying my life around with me. Since I live outside the city I actually carry everything from my large DSLR camera, facial wipes, sunscreen, hair brush, epi-pen, water bottle, and even a change of clothes if I have to go to an event. So this cute large bag is definitely a summer essential in my books!
5. All Natural Face + Body Spray - Who's ever been stuck outside all day in the summer and all you wanted to do is jump in a pool of ice water!? This all natural & organic spray is super refreshing helps reduce redness and puffiness. Plus, it's perfect for individuals with sensitive skin like mine!
6. Quality Sunscreen - I am a huge believer in wearing sunscreen all the time. I know some people don't love the feeling of the sticky/oily finish, but this La Roche-Posay has a silky, basically non-existent finish! I also carry it in my purse so I can use it throughout the day because sunscreen needs to be reapplied every couple hours, especially if you are going for a summer dip!